- 16 Gal. Dual-Compartment Recycle Bin
- As your hand or debris enter the zone 6 inches from the infrared sensor on top of the trash can, the lid will automatically open.
- 3 seconds after your hand moves away from the lid it closes automatically.
- At the top front of the lid there are open and close buttons for manual operation, and there is a on/off power switch at the back of the trash can.
- 2 separated 8 gallon compartments with independent sensor lids
- One compartment for trash and one for recycle, or one for paper and one for bottles/cans.
- Comes with 4 wheels for easy transportation
- Comes with 2 plastic liners
- Convenient and eliminates cross-contamination of germs.
- Stainless steel construction that is durable and easy to clean.
- Powered by 4 D size batteries or optional AC adaptor (both not included).
- Optional AC power adaptor available (without using battery)
- 1-year limited warranty
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Size: 23-1/2"W x 13-13/16"D x 23-3/16"H
Height with lid up: 28-1/2"H
2 Bins w/8 Gal. Capacity Ea.
This 16 Gal. Dual-Compartment Recycle Bin by iTouchless has 2 separated 8 gallon compartments with independent sensor lids. One compartment for trash and one for recycle, or one for paper and one for bottles/cans. As your hand or debris enter the zone 6 inches from the infrared sensor on top of the trash can, the lid will automatically open. 3 seconds after your hand moves away from the lid it closes automatically. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: anonymous ✔Verified Buyer from: -, - on: November 3, 2017
by: linda ✔Verified Buyer from: chapel hill, nc on: February 24, 2016
| ||the trash can was necessary in my kitchen as there was no possibility of putting one under the cabinets. It matches all the stainless appliances so it "goes" with the kitchen. the only thing keeping me from giving it 5 stars is that it does not come with the AC adapter.. I suppose I have to go find one as I do not like using batteries as they have to be replaced often.
by: Karen Venhuizen ✔Verified Buyer from: Austin, Tx on: March 10, 2015
| ||We love this product
|How do I order G bags for my 16 gallon touchless recycle bin trash can? - Asked about product IT-IT16RES
| ||iTouchless does not manufacture garbage bags for their trash bins therefore, standard 8 Gallon kitchen bags can be used.
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810