- Glaro RecyclePro® Dual Purpose Recycling Bin
- Features removable matching powder coat cover
- Includes Rigid Polymer Inner Liner
- Fire safe, all weather construction
- Full, lift out handle for easy removal of the inner liner
- Cover includes 2" x 12" opening for paper and 5-1/2" opening for cans and bottles
- 33 gallon capacity
- High pressure rolled on rust proof aluminum bottom
- Recycling bin includes recycling logo and your choice of silk screen message: paper/bottle and cans or paper/waste
- Silk screen messages are professionally screen printed and easy to read
- Available in five designer finishes: satin black, burgundy, desert stone, hunter green, espresso brown
- Ships via UPS/FedEx
- **For different lid color options, please call customer service
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 20" Dia. x 35" H
Capacity: 33 Gallons
Paper Slot: 2" x 12"
Can & Bottle Opening: 5-1/2" Dia.
The Glaro RecyclePro® series provides a wide array of fully functional and stylish recycling bins to meet all of your home or office recycling needs. These 33 gallon trash cans feature a cover with dual opening specified for paper, bottles, or cans. Each opening is specifically designed to ensure that the container is used for its intended purpose. The container is constructed from raw and recycled materials and comes with an impressive list of features to guarantee maximum strength and durability. The containers come with an inner liner made of rigid polymer that can be easily removed when they are full. The bottom is made out of heavy gauge rustproof aluminum that stands up to all sorts of indoor and outdoor climate conditions. The five available powder coat finishes are sure to match any décor. Each can comes with a recycling logo and your choice of silk screen messages to designate uses for each opening. These recycling containers make an exquisite addition to any home or office setting.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810