- John Boos Stainable Round Butcher Block Table Top
- Edge Grain Construction, Full Length Rails and Non-Reversible
- Wood Species: Appalalchian Red Oak
- Available in Natural or Stained
- Available Stained Finish: Sherwood, Walnut, Century or Mahogany
- 42" and Under Table Tops are 1-1/2" Thick
- 48" and Over Table Tops are 1-3/4" Thick
- Available in Multiple Diameter Sizes
- Krystal Conversion Semi-Gloss Varnique Protective Finish on Table Tops
- Protective Semi-Gloss Varnish Prevents Scuffing of Table
- Varnish also Aides in Easy Cleaning of Table Surface
- Varnique Finish: Varnique is available and is a semi-gloss finish formulated to repel most household solvents, such as detergents, alcohol etc. Varnique finish tables are not appropriate for cutting on it. (*voids NSF certification)
- Maintenance and Repair of Varnique
- Made in the USA
- Edging Option: 1/4" Radius Standard or Double 1/4" Radius
**Note: Table Tops come with or without John Boos Brand Logo - if no option is selected, item comes standard WITHOUT brand logo
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Note: Dimensions have a slight variance of 1/8"±
Available Table Top Sizes:
24" Diameter x 1-1/2" Thick
30" Diameter x 1-1/2" Thick
36" Diameter x 1-1/2" Thick
42" Diameter x 1-1/2" Thick
48" Diameter x 1-3/4" Thick
52" Diameter x 1-3/4" Thick
54" Diameter x 1-3/4" Thick
60" Diameter x 1-3/4" Thick
The Round Oak Butcher Block Table Tops by John Boos are made with solid oak and feature two different thicknesses. For table tops 48" and over in diameter, the thickness is 1-3/4", while table tops 42" in diameter and under feature a 1-1/2" thickness. The table tops are available with 1/4" top or double radius edging.
1/2 Pint - 12 per case, 1 Pint - 6 per case, 1 Quart - 4 per case
*Makes repairs and fabrication a foolproof operation
*Can be used to touch-up tables with Varnique or Tuff-Var finish
*Can also be used on oil finish tops to convert them to varnique tops
|Nice table top.
by: Odis Harold Johnson ✔Verified Buyer from: Samson, AL on: August 13, 2019
| ||Quality and beauty in wood.
|Works well in our kitchen
by: Elaine Chapnick ✔Verified Buyer from: Larchmont, NY on: April 15, 2013
| ||We love the table. The wood is warm and beautiful. It is well crafted with a nice finish and rounded edges, both top and bottom. It's a generous size for 4 and we can even seat 6 if we have to.
|Is it possible to order this with an oil finish in stead of a semi-gloss varnish? - Asked about product JB-RTO-24
| ||Yes, Oil finish is available. The price will be the same as the Varnique. Please call Customer Service for more options (800) 667-8721.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|Would you be able to make a round butcher block table with a 33" radius? - Asked about product JB-RTO-30
| ||John Boos is able to make a round butcher block table with a 33" radius. However, this would be a custom piece and you would need to call our customer service at 1.800.667.8721 to get the pricing on this item.
| ||50% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (1)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810