- The Foss Shower Bracket
- Stainless Steel
- Mounts to Studs inside the wall, prior to attaching backerboard and tile for a "floating" bench look
- Designed to allow for a 1" gap between the seat and the wall to eliminate any standing water and prevent mold or soap scum from growing next to the wall
- Supports 500 lbs each
- 1/4'' Thick Stainless Steel Construction
- Supports 18" deep seat and when installed will be 20-21" in height
- Uses Two 0.5'' Mounting Holes
- Bolts and Mounting Plate are Included
- Sold Individually
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 2''W x 14''D x 18''H
Material Thickness: 1/4''
Carry Capacity: 500lbs Each
Mounting Holes: Two 0.50'' Bolts
The Foss Federal Brace's Foss Shower Bench Brackets easily mount to studs in any pre wall material shower bench installation. When attached to the studs inside the wall and tile is installed, brackets appear to float out of the wall for an exquisite shower bench. The Foss Shower Bench Bracket is designed to allow for a 1" gap between the seat and the wall to eliminate any standing water that might cause yucky mold or soap scum to grow next to the wall. Each support will hold an amazing 500 pounds allowing you to feel safe when sitting in your beautiful shower. Stainless steel material is perfect for the wet humid conditions. The Foss Shower Bench Bracket will hold a 18" deep seat and when installed will be 20-21" in height.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|How many brackets are in the package? - Asked about product FB-40352
| ||Item FB-40352 is priced per bracket.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810