- Federal Brace Maidan Vanity Support for Wall-Mount Vanities
- Pleasing architectural appearance and great holding strength
- Vanity support should extend within 4" of the vanity's front edge
- Maximum load capacity is 200 lbs
- 1/4" material thickness
- Crafted from 304 Series Stainless Steel or 1008 Cold Rolled Steel with a Black finish
- Electrostatic Powder Coat Painting
- 2" front bar, 7" mounting plate
- 6 Countersunk holes to accommodate 1/4" screws
- Made in the USA
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Maximum Dimensions: 22"W x 18"D x 7"H
Support Ring Height: 2"
Material Thickness: 1/4"
Maximum Vanity Depth: 22"
Weight Capacity: 200lbs
The Maiden vanity support has a low profile, remaining hidden so you can create the appearance of a floating vanity. Perfect for your wall-mounted bathroom vanity, count on the Maidan's strong steel or stainless steel support.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Hi, I am looking for support for a wall mounted concrete vanity. We are needing it to be ADA compliant. Would this hold? If not do you have any suggestions?
Marysa - Asked about product FB-39822
| ||The Maidan (39822) is ADA compliant and has a maximum load capacity of 200 lbs. However, with many variations of design available, we cannot provide specific instructions, as that's something you will need to consult a contractor on. Here are some resources that may be helpful:
Here is the spec sheet - Click here
Installation guide - Click here
Installation video - Click here
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810