- Federal Brace Anteris Countertop Support Leg
- Chic black finish - Electrostatic Power Painted
- Straight holes to accommodate 1/2" screws/bolts
- Provides exceptional strength with a low profile
- Support reaches from floor to just under countertop, perfect for island installations, kitchen overhangs, office counter extensions and more
- Made in the USA
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
34-1/2" Counter Height
Top Plate: 6"W x 5"D
Middle Shelf: 3"W x 4"D
Foot Plate: 2-1/2"W x 4"D
Material Thickness: 1/4''
Latin for "Pillar", the Anteris Countertop Leg features a low profile design that is supportive enough to withhold heavy stone and composite material countertops. The leg stretches from the floor to counter with a double- steel plate structure for exceptional strength.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
Available in Packs of 50, 100, 200 or 500 Pieces
|So I want to use these legs for a kitchen island overhang. Would this overhang need additional bracing on the opposite side of the legs coming off of the kitchen cabinets? - Asked about product FB-39522
| ||Unfortunately we do not have enough information to answer this question. If a portion is supported by the cabinet typically you would just need legs or a base on the other end to support the overhang, however, depending on material, weight, and thickness, it's possible you may need additional support near the cabinet. You would have to check with your installer for this question.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810