- Federal Brace Carrier Hidden Countertop Bracket
- Provides support of a fully gusseted bracket with minimum visibility
- Requires additional support from knee wall or cabinet but provides better end-of-counter support than standard plate brackets
- Available in 304-Series Stainless Steel or 1008 Cold Rolled Steel (Raw)
- Countersunk holes to accommodate 1/4" Screws
- Two Plate Holes - 2" from top edge of plate
- Clearance items - All Sales Are Final - Non Returnable
- Made in the USA
- Optional 39988 Install Kit:
- Includes: 12 Screws (1/4'' x 2-1/2'' Countersunk Lag Screw) and Clear Silicone Sealant
- Kit Sold Separately
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Support Lengths*:8", 10", 12", 16" or 20"
Flange Width: 3"
Gusset Height: 1-1/2"
Weight Capacity: 375 lbs each
Material Thickness: 1/4''
Recommended Bracket Span: 24" - 30"
*Add 4" for Total Brace Length
For a bracket that provides maximum support with minimum visibility, look no further than the Carrier. Choose from Stainless or Cold Rolled Steel for extra strength with a chic finish.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
Available in Packs of 50, 100, 200 or 500 Pieces
|Just what I needed
by: Robert Moelius ✔Verified Buyer from: Wilton Manors, FL on: August 7, 2014
| ||Searched everywhere for the product with no luck, then found it on the manufacturer's website.
Then I did some comparatison shopping. I checked the item ID in a web search and found Kitchen Source also could get it. Better? I could buy it through KS at about $80 cheaper and no delivery fee!!!
Countertops have since been installed and the fabricator had another customer looking and they called me. Offered them both the manufacture and KS.
|1) what would be the best spacing between brackets under the counter? 2) what would be the best edge distance for the first bracket? Thank you, Nader - Asked about product FB-39424
| ||It's recommended spacing no more than 30", but the carrier bracket has a small gusset, so we recommend sticking closer to the 24-26" spacing. There should be no more than 4 inches of unsupported weight.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810