- Sutherland Stainless Steel Bench Bracket
- 500 lbs capacity per bracket
- 1-1/4" Top Gusset
- 1/4" Material Thickness
- Six 1/4" Dia. Countersunk Mounting Holes
- Optional mounting kit Includes: 12 Screws (1/4'' x 2-1/2'' Countersunk Lag Screw) and Clear Silicone Sealant
- Kit Sold Separately
- For use indoors and outdoors
- Can be installed over tile with the proper tools or tiled around if installed prior to tile work
- Select the size that is within 4" of the depth of your bench for maximum support
- Space the brackets 24-30" apart
- Screws Not Included
- Made in the USA
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
3" W x 10"D x 5"H
3" W x 14"D x 7"H
3" W x 16"D x 8"H
Material Thickness: 1/4"
1/4" Diamter Mounting Holes, Six Count
Weight Capacity: 500 lbs each
Recommended Bracket Span: 24" - 30"
Federal Brace's Sutherland Bench Bracket is a Heavy Duty bench bracket with a 500 lbs weight capcity per bracket. The Sutherland's form shows off its strength, with a 1-1/4" tall top gusset along the top flange. With six mounting holes, the Sutherland is designed with strength in mind, both in terms of style and construction.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
Available in Multiple Styles
by: Michael from: Sandusky, OH on: January 2, 2019
| ||Vert impressed with the quality of this product. Using for a floating bench in our kitchen.
|awesome product, well built
by: Thomas G Mikolajczak from: Bay City, MI on: June 27, 2018
| ||Can not review at this time have not installed yet, bathroom remodel takes place in August
by: Joe from: dallas, tx on: November 9, 2017
| ||This is a well-made item. Exactly as pictured and the finish is very good.
If you like WYSIWYG, you will be satisfied.
Good company to deal with too.
|I want to use these brackets to support a
Quarts shower bench. Will these brackets work? Are they stainless steel? - Asked about product FB-30414
| ||Yes, this should work so long as it it doesn’t exceed the 500lbs limit per bracket. They are Stainless Steel.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810