- For cooktops up to 90K
- Powerful quiet 900 CFM turbo blowers
- Mount type: Cabinet Mount
- 18-22 gauge 304 marine grade stainless steel
- Heat Sensor: Fire Safety Thermostat with Automatic turn ON when temp. reaches 130 degrees
- Variable Switches give full control of both Power and Lights
- Lighting:Center Panel Lighting: 6.5 Watt LED Included
- Full Coverage Filters
- Remote Switching Available: Wired for remote mount switching for ADA Compliance (not included)
- Built-in Back Draft Damper
- Finish: Choose 304 marine grade Stainless Steel or White or Black Powder Coat Finish
- Custom sizes available, call with dimensions to confirm that we can meet your needs
- Ducting: Requires 8" round duct, Vertical (not included)
- Bottom of hood should be 36" above cooktop
- Factory 7 year parts and labor in-home warranty. Maximum efficiency not guaranteed with use over a Bar-b-que Grill due to the high output of smoke
- 120v, 5-9 amp, 60 Hz
- Custom finishes available: powder coated finishes in choice of 60 colors and textures, Please call for pricing (Color Chart)
Made in the USA
||1.5 to 4.6
||30", 36", 42", 48"
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
30", 36", 42" or 48" Widths x 18-1/8"D x 6"H
* Requires 8" Round single Ducting - Not Included
* Bottom of hood should be 36" above cooktop
Slim line 1900 series cabinet mount range hoods are powerful with quiet 900 CFM turbo blowers with the use of 8 inch ducting. Perfect for cooktops up to 105k. Finishes are available in brushed Stainless, Black and White.
**Provides cleaner & healthier air by utilizing HVAC filtration system during operation of the residential make-up air kit.
|Does this model have the incandescent lights inside the hood? Can I use an LED light in the spot where the Halogen light is supposed to go? - Asked about product IM-N1930BP-8-SS
| ||No, the 30’’ Unit does not have incandescent lighting inside. The sockets are for 50 Watt Halogen par 20 bulbs however, LED Lights can be used if they are compatible with the 50 Watt Halogen par 20 Lights. Using any other lights may cause the sockets and the switch to burn out so, it is not recommended.
| ||100% of 1 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810