- For cooktops 55 K - 150 K BTU
- Interior 400 CFM / 9.0 Sone centrifugal blower or Exterior blower model (RMPE) available, which provides higher exhaust options, ranging from 600 to 1,500 CFM
- Mount type: Built-in
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel # 4 brushed
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps provided (Type T4)
- Multi-speed control
- Two Dishwasher-safe aluminum filters feature quick-release latch
- Optional brushed stainless liners available in 30", 36" and 48" widths (not included)
- Optional liners allow depth adjustment from 17.5" - 20.5" or 20.5" - 23.5"
- Ducting options: Vertical or ductless (ductless option requires recirculation kit, not included)
- BR-RMP17004 Ducting: 6" Round
- BR-RMPE7004 Ducting: 8" at hood, 10" at exterior blower (8" to 10" Transision Available, sold separately)
- RMP - 120 volts, 3.1 amps
- RMPE - 120 volts, 6.0 max amps
- Bottom of hood should be 24" - 30" above cooktop
- Manufacturers one year limited warranty
- RMP: 38 lbs., RMPE: 16 lbs.
- Ship via UPS
- Broan Exterior Blower System Information
- Broan HLB In-line Blowers Information
- Broan Range Hood Accessories
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
BR-RMP17004: 27 9/16"W x 11¼"D x 9 5/8"H, 400 CFM, Duct: 6" Round
BR-RMPE7004: 27 9/16"W x 11¼"D x 3"H, 8" Round at hood, (Blower sold separately)
The Broan Elite Custom Power Pack is designed to fit flush with the bottom of a cabinet or custom hood that is 30 to 42 in. wide. The 400 CFM centrifugal blower is combined with a multispeed control to provide quiet and effective performance. Halogen lighting complements the beauty of a fully enclosed bottom containing dishwasher-safe filters.
**Protects back wall and wipes clean easily
**Includes two dual-position fold-down shelves allow flexibility to hold kitchen essentials
|Great Product - easy to install.
by: Ed from: Point Pleasant Beach, NJ on: December 2, 2015
| ||I installed this just before Thanksgiving. Works Great!
|This Kitchen Vent Works great.
by: Bill Cook from: Southlake, TX on: August 26, 2009
| ||Shipping was prompt,arrived in great shape,and was easy to install.
|I have an old wooden Omega hood, and I want to replace the vent power pack. The opening is 22.25" x 11". What models would work? I'd like something strong. If necessary, do you have liners to fit Omega wood hoods? They have a little offset at the front, so they are not just rectangular. Thanks for your advice. - Asked about product BR-RMPE7004
| ||Broan manufactures the following Range Hoods for Omega:
Regarding your insert question, to determine how many cfm’s that your range hood should be, you will need to know the total number of BTU’s from your stove. Add up the number of BTU’s from all the burners and divide by 100. The result will give you the minimum number of cfm’s that you need to properly ventilate your stove. Add 200 cfm’s for any grille or griddle. This is the best place to start when searching for the proper range hood.
If you are looking for a custom power pack or power module that goes up, inside a custom-made hood, we have the following models available in the Broan line:
BR-PM390 -390 cfm’s - 6" round duct size - 20 1/2" wide x 11 1/4" deep
BR-PM250 -250 cfm’s - 7" round duct size - 20 1/2" wide x 11 1/4" deep (Omega models above are the same dimensions as these are).
Optional liners are available for most of these models. You can view these by scrolling down on the pages to ‘Accessories’.
Remember, internal blowers will have the noise right in the kitchen. The in-line blowers will have the noise in another area of your home like the attic. The external blowers will have the noise outside of your home. Also, wherever you mount the blower you will need to be able to service it. So that is a good thing to keep in mind as well. *All models provided above use an internal blower.
| ||75% of 4 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (3) | No (1)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810