- Optional Ducting Accessories: Aluminum Wall Caps
- Made for fan and hood installations
- BR-441 :
- Wall cap has 13" square mounting collar and is 2-1/4" deep from front to back
- Round fitting ensures a proper fit to ductwork and operates using gravity
- Equipped with a bird screen to keep nests and small animals on the outside
- Wall cap connections are made of 24 gauge CRCQ galvanized steel construction for durability and long life
- BR-610FA :
- 10" Round Fresh Air Inlet Wall Cap
- Attachment collar 3-3/8" long
- Includes mesh screen
- Without backdraft damper
- Intended for make-up air inlet applications
- .025 Aluminum - natural finish
- BR-613 :
- For 12" round duct
- High capacity
- Built-in backdraft damper and bird screen
- .025 Aluminum - natural finish
- BR-641/ 647:
- For 6"/7" Round Duct
- Overall size showing on the surface is 9" square with a 5-1/2" hood and a 1-1/4" long attachment collar for 6" round ductwork (NOT for use with dryer venting)
- Equipped with a spring-loaded backdraft damper and bird screen to keep nests and small animals on the outside
- Made of 22 gauge CRCQ steel construction with a .025 natural aluminum finish for durability and long life
- Overall size showing on the surface is 12-1/2" wide x 13" high with a 6" hood and a 3-3/8" long attachment collar for 8" round ductwork (NOT for use with dryer venting)
- Equipped with a backdraft damper
- Wall cap is made of 22 gauge CRCQ steel construction with a .025 natural aluminum finish for durability and long life
- For 3" or 4" round duct (4" to 3" transition included)
- Spring-loaded backdraft damper and bird screen
- AL - .025 Aluminum - natural finish
- BL - 24 GA CRCQ Steel, black electrically-bonded epoxy finish
- NS - WITHOUT bird screen, 24 GA CRCQ Steel, black electrically-bonded epoxy finish
- Do not use for dryer venting
- 4" diameter metal duct connector
- White wall cap for 4" round duct - includes 4 mounting screws
- Engineered resin material for impact and UV resistance
- Weighted backdraft damper guards against wind, birds or lint build-up
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
BR-441: Wall Cap for 10" Round Duct with Damper
BR-610FA: 10" Round Fresh Air Inlet Wall Cap
BR-613: 12" Round Duct Aluminum Wall Cap
BR-641: Wall Cap for 6" Round Duct, with Backdraft Damper and Bird Screen
BR-643: Wall Cap for 8" Round Duct, with Backdraft Damper and Bird Screen
BR-647: Wall Cap for 7" Round Duct, with Backdraft Damper and Bird Screen
BR-WC638: Wall Cap with Damper and Bird Screen 3-1/4" x 14"
BR-WC650: 4" Wall Cap for 4" Round Duct, Includes 4" Dia. Metal duct connector
These ducting accessories are for use when installing a range hood or a bathroom exhaust fan. The wall caps are available in a several sizes and configurations to accommodate most ducting requirements. The ducting accessories are made of 24-30-gauge aluminum or galvanized steel and are not returnable.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Product lived up to expectations.
by: Frank R Savory from: Metuen, MA on: November 7, 2012
| ||Vent was exactly as described and with it we were able to accomplish our objectives - vent a Wolf pro hood newly installed in our home. Excellent quality. Functions well.
|Lived up to the specs and more.
by: Born Associates from: Streamwood, IL on: July 9, 2009
| ||Professionally manufactured and priced properly. I will use your services and products without fail in the future. Shipping and order filling was seamless.
by: Born Associates from: -, - on: July 9, 2009
|I have a 12 X 12 duct is their an item similar that would not only keep birds out but bees as well.
Being custom made is not out of the question.
If possible please let me know price.
Thank you for your time. - Asked about product BR-641
| ||Unfortunately we do not have a wall cap for a 12 x 12 duct. If you mean that the outer square surface on the wall is 12" sq, then possibly the BR-643 - Click here - will work for you, however that is made for 8" ducting. The overall size is 12-1/2" W x 13" H but the collar for the ducting is the 8" Round.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|Can you email me a spec sheet for the BR-441?
Thank you. - Asked about product BR-441
| ||You can view the spec for BR-441 on this image: http://im-3.eefa.co/br-441-spec-s3.jpg
| ||100% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (2) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810