- Style: single door / frameless
- Mount type: recessed or surface mount
- 170 degree concealed, euro-style soft-close hinges allow wide door opening and smooth operation
- Reversible mounting allows left- or right-hand opening
- Stainless steel cabinet finish
- Exterior mirrors are premium float glass ensuring distortion-free viewing and a rich reflection - 1" bevel.
- Interior mirrors on the back of the cabinet and the inside door add light and functionality
- Adjustable 1/4" thick glass shelves for superior light reflection
- Snap-fit shelf supports lock glass shelves in place
- Integral recessed door finger pull
- Corner bumpers cushion the door for a soft, quiet close
- Surface Mount kits available (not included)
- ISTA approved packaging provides safe shipment and handling
- 30-40 Lbs.
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Bathroom Exhaust Fan
- BR-760024 & BR-760034 - OPTIONAL Surface mount kit: Surface Mount Mirror Kits must be added to finish off the surface mount cabinets without frames
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
BR-S468244SS: Overall: 15" W x 5" D x 25" H, Wall Opening: 14-1/4" W x 4" D x 24" H, 3 Shelves
BR-S468344SS: Overall: 15" W x 5" D x 35" H, Wall Opening: 14-1/4" W x 4" D x 34" H, 4 Shelves
The Jensen (Formerly Broan) Studio IV Frameless Bathroom Medicine Cabinet adds the perfect complement to any bath or powder room. The classic, neutral designs of Studio IV enable endless possibilities, whether your decor is classic or contemporary. Stainless steel or white painted cabinet bodies, glass shelves and 170° soft-close Euro-style hinges withstand the rigors of everyday use. Light gathering mirrors on the inside door and cabinet back double the functionality when open.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Nice product, smart design
by: Kelly S from: Washington, DC on: June 9, 2009
| ||This cabinet looks nice, is well made and easy to install/assemble. I would give it 5 stars if it was a little less expensive.
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810