- Quatro Alcove reversible sink
- Decorative 2½" lip on both sides
- Sink is finished on all four sides
- 3½" center drain
- Undermount installation kit is needed regardless of how the sink is being mounted, due to the weight of the sink, additional support is needed.
- Note: Sink tapers slightly on sides
- Weight: 87 lbs.
- Care & Maintenance:
- Clean your Fireclay sink with mild soap and warm water or a gentle general purpose cleaner. Wipe the entire surface dry with a clean, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents, or metallic wire sponges. To avoid potential stains or damage to the finish avoid soaking dishes for abnormally long periods of time and refrain from leaving coffee grounds or teabags in the sink.
- Whitehaus Collection recommends the use of a protective grid in the bottom of the sink to avoid scuffing from heavy-duty cookware. If scuffing does occur, it can be easily buffed out with Gel Gloss, and a clean, soft, dry cloth.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Large Bowl Dimensions: 24"W x 17"D x 9"H
Small Bowl Dimensions: 8"W x 17"D x 9"H
Overall Dimensions: 35½"W x 19½"D x 10"H
Dimensions at Bottom of Sink: 34"W x 17"D
These Quatro Alcove reversible fireclay kitchen sinks have an integral drain board and a decorative 2.5" lip on both sides. They are available in White, Blue, Black or Biscuit. The sinks are finished on 4 sides and have a 3.5" center drain.
Note: Sink tapers slightly on sides.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Susie ✔Verified Buyer from: Las Vegas, nv on: June 7, 2010
| ||I love my farmers fireclay apron sink. I had one in my old house and now bought another for the new house. It is deep and wide so no problem for any size pot making clean up so easy. The smaller side is great for veggie prep. I had two faucets so it was easy and roomy enough for two people to stand at the sink and work. Of course, if there is an infant in the home.... they fit in too!
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810