- Whitehaus Fireclay 30'' Reversible Sink with Elegant Beveled Front
- 3-1/2'' center drain
- Made of fireclay, a highly durable and temperature resistant material
- Sink is finished on all four sides
- Reversible sink with Elegant beveled front apron on one side and Decorative 2'' lip plain on opposite side
- Easy to Clean
- Recommended that sinks be supplied to your cabinetmaker prior to the fabrication of your cabinets and counter tops
- Care & Maintenance:
- Clean your Fireclay sink with mild soap and warm water or a gentle general purpose cleaner. Wipe the entire surface dry with a clean, soft cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners, solvents, or metallic wire sponges. To avoid potential stains or damage to the finish avoid soaking dishes for abnormally long periods of time and refrain from leaving coffee grounds or teabags in the sink.
- Whitehaus Collection recommends the use of a protective grid in the bottom of the sink to avoid scuffing from heavy-duty cookware. If scuffing does occur, it can be easily buffed out with Gel Gloss, and a clean, soft, dry cloth.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 30''W x 20''D x 10''H
Inside Bowl Dimensions: 28''W x 17''D x 9''H
The Whitehaus Fireclay Reversible Sinks are handmade from natural clay, molded, and then baked into an elegant, smooth and glossy finish. Featuring a reversible design, the sink sports an elegant beveled front apron on one side and decorative 2'' lip plain on the opposite side. Proven to be durable and resistant to extreme temperatures, fireclay sinks are visually appealing and timeless in design.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810