- Undermount installation
- Hammered textured surface
- 2'' center drain (Not Included)
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Available Finishes: Hammered Stainless Steel , Hammered Brass , Hammered Copper
- Required Hardware: 2" Diameter Drain
- Care & Maintenance:
- Stainless Steel:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting – Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
- Keeping your copper sink looking beautiful is easy and in most cases maintenance free. Copper sinks are a unique group of luxury items… they don’t require any special treatment! Copper is a metal that changes and evolves with time as it reacts with various elements. You will find that the copper sink will “age” and look even more beautiful as time passes than the first time you see it.
- Maintaining copper - Our Copperhaus kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks and vessel sinks are completed with a patina finish that is ‘fired’ into the material, giving them a weathered or ‘aged’ appearance. If you scrub, polish, or use any abrasive or acid-based product on your copper sinks, you will damage the patina finish. The key to maintaining copper sinks in perfect condition is all about what you don’t do: don’t scrub or polish them! Here’s what you do – Rinse your copper sink with water after each use…give it a thorough cleaning with mild soap and a soft cloth from time to time…and, always avoid using anything abrasive on it. With nothing more than this simple routine of ‘rinse and wash’, your copper sink will give you a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Clean sink with mild brass cleaner and a soft, clean cloth. Wipe the entire surface dry with a dry, clean, soft cloth after each use. Do not use cleaners which contain acids, harsh chemicals, or abrasives.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall Dimensions: 13-5/8"W x 11˝"D x 5"H
Inside Dimensions: 12˝"W x 10"D x 5"H
Ships via UPS
These attractive Entertainment/Prep kitchen sinks from Whitehaus are available in three different finishes, all with a hammered texture. The square sinks have a 2'' center drain and are designed for undermount installation.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: anonymous ✔Verified Buyer from: -, - on: April 2, 2018
|is this lacquered or unlaquered brass?
thanks!! - Asked about product WH-WH690BBB
| ||Per Whitehaus it's a non-coating finish.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810