- Copperhaus Collection Rectangular Sink
- Undermount installation
- Hammered front apron
- Hammered Copper finish
- 3˝" center drain
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Highly hygienic metal prevents the growth and survival of bacteria on the sink surface
- Living finishes will change with time and use
- Additional accessories available separately
- Care & Maintenance:
- Keeping your copper sink looking beautiful is easy and in most cases maintenance free. Copper sinks are a unique group of luxury items… they don’t require any special treatment! Copper is a metal that changes and evolves with time as it reacts with various elements. You will find that the copper sink will “age” and look even more beautiful as time passes than the first time you see it.
- Maintaining copper - Our Copperhaus kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks and vessel sinks are completed with a patina finish that is ‘fired’ into the material, giving them a weathered or ‘aged’ appearance. If you scrub, polish, or use any abrasive or acid-based product on your copper sinks, you will damage the patina finish. The key to maintaining copper sinks in perfect condition is all about what you don’t do: don’t scrub or polish them! Here’s what you do – Rinse your copper sink with water after each use…give it a thorough cleaning with mild soap and a soft cloth from time to time…and, always avoid using anything abrasive on it. With nothing more than this simple routine of ‘rinse and wash’, your copper sink will give you a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Clean sink with mild brass cleaner and a soft, clean cloth. Wipe the entire surface dry with a dry, clean, soft cloth after each use. Do not use cleaners which contain acids, harsh chemicals, or abrasives.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside Dimensions: 27"W x 17"D x 10"H
Overall Dimensions: 30"W x 20"D x 10"H
These Whitehaus Kitchen Sinks from the Copperhaus Collection are finely crafted of copper and are available in a Hammered Copper finish with a hammered front apron. The undermount sink has overall dimensions of 30" W x 20" D x 10" H and features a 3˝" center drain. Copper is highly resistant to the forming of bacteria on the surface, making it a practical and beautiful addition to any kitchen. The living finishes also age over time and will grow more attractive as years pass. The sinks ship via UPS.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810