- Copperhaus Collection Round Prep Sink
- Drop-In or Undermount installation
- Available in Smooth or Hammered texture
- Bronze finish
- 3½" center drain
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Highly hygienic metal prevents the growth and survival of bacteria on the sink surface
- Living finishes will age naturally with time and use
- Additional accessories available separately
- Care & Maintenance:
- Keeping your copper sink looking beautiful is easy and in most cases maintenance free. Copper sinks are a unique group of luxury items… they don’t require any special treatment! Copper is a metal that changes and evolves with time as it reacts with various elements. You will find that the copper sink will “age” and look even more beautiful as time passes than the first time you see it.
- Maintaining copper - Our Copperhaus kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks and vessel sinks are completed with a patina finish that is ‘fired’ into the material, giving them a weathered or ‘aged’ appearance. If you scrub, polish, or use any abrasive or acid-based product on your copper sinks, you will damage the patina finish. The key to maintaining copper sinks in perfect condition is all about what you don’t do: don’t scrub or polish them! Here’s what you do – Rinse your copper sink with water after each use…give it a thorough cleaning with mild soap and a soft cloth from time to time…and, always avoid using anything abrasive on it. With nothing more than this simple routine of ‘rinse and wash’, your copper sink will give you a lifetime of enjoyment.
- Clean sink with mild brass cleaner and a soft, clean cloth. Wipe the entire surface dry with a dry, clean, soft cloth after each use. Do not use cleaners which contain acids, harsh chemicals, or abrasives.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside Dimensions: 15"Dia x 8"H
Overall Diameter: 18-3/8"
This Whitehaus Round Kitchen Prep Sink from the Copperhaus Collection is crafted of 14-gauge copper and is available in a smooth or hammered texture. The sink comes in a Bronze finish, both of which are living finishes that age with use and time to enhance their appealing look. The kitchen prep sinks have a 3½" center drain opening and can be used with an undermount or drop-in installation. Ships via UPS.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810