- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your grid after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your grid looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel grid will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your grid.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your grids appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the grid giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the grid. To combat these problems, we suggest that the grid be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the grid should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the grid surface. Rinse your grid thoroughly after use.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the grid one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel grid will help to ensure that your sink grid will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
15" W x 18" D
This Fireclay Sink Grid by Whitehaus has a durable stainless steel construction that is made to last. The sink grid has a center drain opening with a square shape. The sink grid measures 15" W x 18" D and is designed for WHQDB532 & WHQDB332 fireclay kitchen sinks. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810