- Commercial double bowl front-apron sink with notched shape
- 16 gauge, 304 series Brushed Stainless Steel
- Zero radius corners
- 18/8 Chrome and Nickel content
- Full undercoat over sound deadening pads
- 3 1/2" rear center drain opening
- Includes mounting hardware and a template
- Each bowl has 4 diagonal drain grooves to channel the water directly to the drain
- Sink bowls are equal in size and depth
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- Matching sink grid is available
- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside: 14 1/4"W x 18"D x 10"H
Overall: 36"W x 26 1/4"D x 10"H
Weight: 45 lbs.
This Commercial Double Bowl Sink with Notched Front-Apron by Noah Collection is made out of 16 gauge, 304 series Brushed Stainless Steel. The two sink bowls are equal in size and measure 14 1/4" W x 18" D x 10" H each. This sink has an overall size of 36" W x 26 1/4" D x 10" H and weighs 45 lbs. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810