- Commercial single bowl undermount sink
- 16 gauge, 304 series Brushed Stainless Steel
- Zero radius corners
- 18/8 Chrome and Nickel content
- Full undercoat over sound deadening pads
- 3 1/2" rear center drain opening
- Includes mounting hardware and a template
- 4 diagonal drain grooves to channel the water directly to the drain
- Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
- Matching sink grid is available
- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting – Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside: 17"W x 18"D x 10"H
Overall: 19"W x 20"D x 10"H
Weight: 18 lbs.
This Commercial Single Bowl Sink with Brushed Stainless Steel Finish by Noah Collection has a square shape with zero radius corners. The sink has a 3 1/2" rear drain opening with 4 drain grooves. An optional sink grid is available for this sink. This sink comes with mounting hardware and a template for easy installation. Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810