- Single bowl undermount sink
- Sink can also be used as a drop-in sink (mounting clips not included)
- 18-gauge, 304 series stainless steel
- 18/8 Chrome and Nickel content
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Full undercoat over sound deadening pads
- 3-1/2" offset center drain opening
- Includes mounting hardware (for undermount use) and a template
- Available hole drilling (orders with hole drilling are not returnable)
- Sink grid available
- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting – Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside Dimensions: 19-5/8"W x 12-7/8"D x 8"H
Overall Dimensions: 22-1/2"W x 15-7/8"D
Weight: 20 lbs.
The unique L shape of this Single Bowl Undermount or Drop-In Sink from Noah Collection gives it a contemporary appeal. The sink is made out of 18-gauge stainless steel and features a Brushed Stainless Steel finish. The sink measures 19-5/8" W x 12-7/8" D x 8" H on the inside with overall dimensions of 22-1/2" W x 15-7/8" D. The kitchen sink is available with one hole drilling or no hole drilling. Please specify when ordering. Mounting hardware and a template are included. Sinks grids are also available.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|great, so far
by: debbie ✔Verified Buyer from: centerville, oh on: November 9, 2011
| ||I had a hard time finding a deep sink but narrow enough to fit in a small laundry bathroom. I did not have a laundry room sink, so this is used to soak clothes, fill buckets, and even wash garden vegetables. The depth is great and the sink seems sturdy and wipes down easily. So far, very happy with the purchase.
by: Nan John ✔Verified Buyer from: Auburn, CA on: April 27, 2009
| ||We have not installed it yet. Replacement for an RV sink that was double bowl. I wanted a deeper single - and this fit the need. Once in, Im sure it will be great. Hard to find size - was happy to find it at a decent price.
|what faucet is for this sink with a sprayer - Asked about product WH-WHND1913_cb
| ||This sink does not include a faucet, so your choice would be personal preference.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810