- Single bowl undermount sink
- 18-gauge, 304 series stainless steel
- 18/8 Chrome and Nickel content
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Full undercoat over sound deadening pads
- 3-1/2" offset center drain opening
- Includes mounting hardware and a template
- Sink grid available
- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting – Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside Dimensions: 29-7/8"W x 16-1/8"D x 9"H
Overall Dimensions: 32-1/8"W x 18-3/8"D
Weight: 22 lbs.
This Single Bowl Undermount Sink by Noah Collection is made of 18-gauge, 304 series stainless steel with a Brushed Stainless Steel finish. The sink has a 3-1/2" offset center drain opening and a full undercoat over sound deadening pads to reduce noise. The inside of this sink measures 29-7/8" W x 16-1/8" D x 9" H, while the overall dimensions are 32-1/8" W x 18-3/8" D. The kitchen sink comes with mounting hardware and a template for installation. Matching sink grids are sold separately. Ships via UPS/FedEx ground.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Very, very nice.
by: Nick ✔Verified Buyer from: Seattle, WA on: July 10, 2009
| ||We looked for a nice, deep single bowl sink with an offset for quite a while and did not find many sinks in that configuration. When we found this sink it seemed perfect in terms of size and style but having never heard of the brand we didn't know what to expect. Upon arrival it was clear that the sink was very well made, beautifully finished with nice and thick stainless and good sound dampening. It looks beautiful in our kitchen under black EcoTop. Highly recommended.
by: Barb ✔Verified Buyer from: Miami, FL on: July 10, 2009
| ||This is a nice, really large, deep sink that looks great installed. You can't beat the price at KitchenSource.com
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810