- Single bowl undermount sink
- 18-gauge, 304 series stainless steel
- 18/8 Chrome and Nickel content
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Full undercoat over sound deadening pads
- 3-1/2" offset center drain opening
- Includes mounting hardware and a template
- Note: Available with one hole center drilling or with no hole. Please specify when ordering.
- Sink grid available
- Care & Maintenance:
- Chlorides – Today chlorides are found in most soap, detergents, bleaches and cleansers; chlorides can be aggressive to stainless steel. However, chlorides are very water-soluble. Therefore, thorough rinsing of your sink after each use to remove any chloride residue and a weekly scouring is all that is required to keep your sink looking bright and shiny.
- Scratches - Like many metallic surfaces, your stainless steel sink will scratch. These are merely usage scratches and over time will blend into the overall finish of your sink.
- Water Quality – The quality of your water can affect your sinks appearance. If your water has high iron content, a brown surface stain can form on the sink giving the appearance of rust. Additionally, in areas with a high concentration of minerals, or with over-softened water, a white film may develop on the sink. To combat these problems, we suggest that the sink be towel dried after use, and again, on a weekly basis, the sink should be cleaned.
- Food - Heavy salt concentration or foods containing high levels of salt should not be allowed to dry on the sink surface. Rinse your sink thoroughly after use.
- Cutting – Your sink is designed to serve as many things, but should not be used as a cutting board or chopping block. This type of use will lead to deep scratches in the sink finish and will dull your knives.
- Most dirt and stains – Use soapy water or ammonia-based cleaner.
- Watermarks – Wipe with damp cloth then towel dry.
- Disinfecting – Occasionally wipe surface with diluted household bleach (1 part water/1 part bleach).
- Maintenance – Occasionally clean by filling the sink one-quarter full with a 50/50 water/bleach solution. Let soak for 15 minutes, then wash sides and bottom as solution drains and thoroughly rinse.
- Following these recommendations for the care and cleaning of your stainless steel sink will help to ensure that your stainless steel sink will provide you with many years of service.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Inside Dimensions: 29-7/8"W x 16-1/8"D x 9"H
Overall Dimensions: 32-1/8"W x 18-3/8"D
Weight: 22 lbs.
This Single Bowl Undermount Sink by Noah Collection has a Brushed Stainless Steel finish and a rectangular shape. Made with 18-gauge, 304 series stainless steel, the sink features a full undercoat over sound deadening pads to reduce excess noise from dishes or running water. The sink is available with one hole center drilling or with no hole. Please specify when ordering. This sink has inside measurements of 29-7/8" W x 16-1/8" D x 9" H and overall dimensions of 32-1/8" W x 18-3/8" D. A matching sink grid is also available.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810