- Combination drop-in series top mount sink
- 20-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
- Extra holes can be special ordered upon request
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 38-3/4"W x 19-1/8"D x 8-3/4"H
Size of Basin: 14-1/4"W x 15-3/8"D
This Dawn Sinks Drop In Series Double Bowl Top Mount sink features two generous bowls of equal size to fulfill your food preparation and cleaning needs. The kitchen sink is made from high-quality, 20-gauge 304 Series Japanese stainless steel with a Polished Satin finish. The top-mount style makes installation easier. The sound-deadening undercoating pads help to reduce excess noise from water and dishes. Both basins measure 14-1/4" W x 15-3/8" D, and are separated by a conveniently located straining surface. To make installation easier, the sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include a 3-1/2” diameter strainer and 1-3/8” hole soap dispensers (accessories not included).
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Great Product at Great Price
by: eva from: west palm beach, fl on: March 10, 2010
| ||I had the toughest time finding an oversized sink for a particular project. This one was a great find and an amazing value. Other companies' prices are more than double and the quality is good. Fast shipping.
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810