- Single series undermount sink
- 18-gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- Polished Satin finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Supplied with cutout template
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Optional accessories: SKS-KS1114 Stainless Bottom Grid (sold separately)
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
- 304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing
- 16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 22"W x 20"D X 10"H
Size of Basin: 20"W x 18"D
This Single Series Undermount Stainless Steel Sink from Dawn Sinks is made from type 304 Japanese stainless steel, with an 18-gauge 18/10 chrome-nickel construction polished to a beautifully understated Satin finish. The undermount style adds an elegant flair to any kitchen and works nicely with stone countertops. The kitchen sink has sound-deadening undercoating pads to reduce noise from water and dishes. This oversized sink has a basin size of 20” W x 18” D, and an overall height of 10”, to suit even the most demanding needs. To make installation easier, the sink is supplied with cutout templates. Optional accessories include a stainless bottom grid (accessories not included).
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Very Impressive products!
by: Lauren ✔Verified Buyer from: New Suffolk, NY on: June 25, 2009
| ||Not familiar with DAWN products, but the sink and strainer I ordered were right up there with the best. Kitchen Source delivered them promptly and well wrapped to protect them from deliver damage.
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810