- Economy High-end quality stainless steel sink
- Undermount dual equal bowl
- 18 Gauge 304 series stainless steel
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel
- All Welded
- Polished Satin Nickel Finish
- Sound-deadening undercoating pads
- Sink Drain hole is standard 3-1/2”
- Supplied with cutout template
- Drain Not Included
- No-hassle limited warranty
- Ideal for food preparation and cleaning cookware, dinnerware, kitchenware or tableware
- Please Note: Handcrafted from a single panel of stainless steel
304 Series Stainless Steel - Japanese premium grade of stainless steel considered to be the best formulation for residential sink manufacturing.
16, 18 or 20 Gauge Stainless Steel -The lower the number of the gauge, the thicker the stainless steel.
18/10 Chrome-Nickel - 18% chrome and 10% nickel. Chrome gives the stainless steel luster & durability, while the nickel is for hardness & strength.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Overall: 30-1/2" W x 7-7/8" D x 18-1/8" H
Inside Dimensions: 28" W x 16" H x 16" D (8" D per bowl)
Offers an upscale look that is always popular and desirable, the Economy Series Stainless Steel Undermount Dual Equal Bowl Sink by Dawn Sinks doesn’t impede functionality, yet improves the appearance of wood or stone counter tops by emphasizing the appearance. Sound-deadening undercoating pads minimize noise from the sink, the Economy dual sink features a one-piece construction made of 18-gauge, 304 Series 18/10 chrome-nickel stainless steel, and polished to a Satin finish for a subtle look that enhances most surroundings. A convenient cutout template is included to simplify the installation of this sink.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810