- Nantucket Sinks Vineyard Collection Premium Farmhouse Fireclay Scrolling Filigree Front Apron Single Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Available Options:
- Size: 30'' Sink, 33'' Sink
- Finish: White, Matte Black
- Fits Minimum Cabinet Base: Apron Style Base Cabinet Required/Cradle to Accommodate Sink
- Material: Made of Fireclay
- Due to Firing Process: Shrinking will Occur and Named Dimensions are Nominal Only
- 100% Fireclay: Hygienic with a Glazed Surface that Inhibits Bacterial Growth Better than Stainless Steel
- Drain Hole: 3-1/2" Diameter Standard Opening - May Require Exteded Flange/Ferrule Due to Sink Thickness
- Nominal Dimensions: Actual May Vary by Up to 1/2"
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Made in Italy
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Due to firing process, shrinking will occur and named dimensions are nominal only.
30'' Kitchen Farmhouse Fireclay Sink:
Overall Dimensions: 29-3/4" W x 19-3/4" D x 10" H
Interior Dimensions: 28'' W x 18'' D x 9'' H
Weight: 109 lbs
33'' Kitchen Sink Farmhouse Fireclay Sink:
Overall Dimensions: 33" W x 20" D x 10" H
Interior Dimensions: 31-3/8" W x 18-3/4'' D x 9-1/4'' H
Weight: 112 lbs
Standard Drain Opening: 3-1/2" Diameter standard opening - may require extended flange/ferrule due to sink thickness
Recommended Cabinet Size: Apron Base Cabinet Required
Actual Dimensions May Vary by Up to 1/2"
Nantucket Sinks 30'' and 33'' wide farmhouse fireclay sink with Filigree apron is part of the Vineyard Collection. This sink has an intricate and ornate relief on its apron front. There are many benefits of this fireclay sink - its glazed surface inhibits bacterial growth more than stainless steel and it is eco-friendly requiring fewer cleansers. Made and hand finished in Italy, each sink is unique. Due to the firing process, dimensions are nominal and may vary to actual up to 1/2". Custom cabinet or apron cabinet required. This sink features a limited lifetime warranty.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810