- Handcrafted in Canada using recycled American stainless steel
- Commercial grade 16 gauge material thickness
- Corrosion resistant 304 series stainless steel (18/10)
- Elegant number 4 brushed finish (appliance finish)
- 7 mm (0.25') corner radius
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves
- Rear 3.5" drain placement
- 16 gauge stainless steel 304 series
- All stainless steel is subject to scratching. It is recommended to clean following the grain direction.
- Julien Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the fix components of its stainless steel sinks against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: surface corrosion (chemical or natural), scuffs or scratches, misuse, abnormal or abusive use, dents, deformation caused by the impact of any objects, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Bowl Dimensions: 27"W x 17"D x 10"H
Overall Dimensions: 28"W x 18-1/2"D x 10"H
Cabinet Size: 33"
JULIEN stainless steel sink model 3932 is a single bowl undermount kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's J7 Collection. The bowl size is 27" (left-to-right) x 17" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). Overall dimensions are 28" (left-to-right) x 18.5" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). The recommended cabinet size (exterior dimensions) is 33".
The J7 Collection combines minimalist design with maximum flexibility. With revolutionary tight corners of 7 mm radius, the J7 Collection brings out the full richness of stainless steel. It combines all the advantages of both square and large radius sinks, providing easy maintenace and cleaning and still maximising the available working space at the bottom of your sink.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I'm looking at the Julien J7 sink line. If I buy a garbage disposal with that sink, do I also need to buy a basket waste strainer? - Asked about product JU-3932
| ||No, you will not need a strainer if you are using a garbage disposal. It replaces the strainer.
| ||50% of 2 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (1) | No (1)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810