- Handcrafted in Canada using recycled American stainless steel
- Commercial grade 16 gauge material thickness
- Corrosion resistant 304 series stainless steel (18/10)
- Elegant number 4 brushed finish (appliance finish)
- 29 mm (1.125") corner radius
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves
- Rear 3.5" drain placement
- 16 gauge stainless steel 304 series
- All stainless steel is subject to scratching. It is recommended to clean following the grain direction.
- Julien Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the fix components of its stainless steel sinks against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: surface corrosion (chemical or natural), scuffs or scratches, misuse, abnormal or abusive use, dents, deformation caused by the impact of any objects, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Left Bowl Dimensions: 18"W x 18"D x 10"H
Right Bowl Dimensions: 15"W x 16"D x 8"H
Overall Dimensions: 35"W x 19-1/2"D x 10"H
Cabinet Size: 39"
JULIEN stainless steel sink model 3236 is a double bowl undermount kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's Classic Collection. The left bowl size is 18" (left-to-right) x 18" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom) and the right bowl size is 15" (left-to-right) x 16" (front-to-back) x 8" (top-to-bottom) . Overall dimensions are 35" (left-to-right) x 19.5" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). The recommended cabinet size (exterior dimensions) is 39".
The Classic Collection provides a streamlined look of perfectly rounded corners all welded and polished by hand. Generous proportions and functional ingenuity make this superbly made stylish collection as handy as it is handsome.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Type info states a flat bottom. I want something that allows "stuff" to head toward the drain. Is there a better sink than the Julien 3236? My limit is for a 33 sink cabinet. Thank You. I look forward to your response. - Asked about product JU-3236
| ||Julien stainless steel sinks are considered flat bottom, but they still have a standard slope (pitch) of 1% with visible drain line. They have never had complaints from customers about having issues with the drainage.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810