- Handcrafted in Canada using recycled American stainless steel
- Commercial grade 16 gauge material thickness
- Corrosion resistant 304 series stainless steel (18/10)
- Elegant number 4 brushed finish (appliance finish)
- 29 mm (1.125") corner radius
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves
- Rear 3.5" drain placement
- 16 gauge stainless steel 304 series
- All stainless steel is subject to scratching. It is recommended to clean following the grain direction.
- Julien Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the fix components of its stainless steel sinks against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: surface corrosion (chemical or natural), scuffs or scratches, misuse, abnormal or abusive use, dents, deformation caused by the impact of any objects, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Bowl Dimensions: 27"W x 18"D x 10"H
Overall Dimensions: 28"W x 19-1/2"D x 10"H
Cabinet Size: 33"
JULIEN stainless steel sink model 3226 is a single bowl undermount kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's Classic Collection. The bowl size is 27" (left-to-right) x 18" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). Overall dimensions are 28" (left-to-right) x 19.5" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). The recommended cabinet size (exterior dimensions) is 33".
The Classic Collection provides a streamlined look of perfectly rounded corners all welded and polished by hand. Generous proportions and functional ingenuity make this superbly made stylish collection as handy as it is handsome.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|On the Julien sink J18025805, the drain is 3.5". Is that 3 and 1/2" to the center of the drain from the back of the sink? or 3 and 1/2" from the back of the sink to the back edge of the drain? - Asked about product JU-3226
| ||The diameter of the drain hole is 3-1/2". The hole is located 6" from the rear of the sink to the center of the drain hole.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810