- Handcrafted in Canada using recycled American stainless steel
- Commercial grade 16 gauge material thickness
- Corrosion resistant 304 series stainless steel (18/10)
- Elegant number 4 brushed finish (appliance finish)
- 29 mm (1.125") corner radius
- Highly efficient sound deadening pads
- Practical flat sink bottom and straight bowl sides
- Stylish and functional bowl bottom grooves
- Functional pull-out drawer
- Integrated 1-3/8" faucet hole
- Rear 3.5" drain placement
- 16 gauge stainless steel 304 series
- All stainless steel is subject to scratching. It is recommended to clean following the grain direction.
- JULIEN Inc. offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the fix components of its stainless steel sinks against defects of material and workmanship. This warranty is limited to defects or damages resulting from a normal residential use and does not cover the following: surface corrosion (chemical or natural), scuffs or scratches, misuse, abnormal or abusive use, dents, deformation caused by the impact of any objects, common signs of wear and tear, improper installation, care and/or maintenance, commercial use, environment factors causing damage, shipping or freight damage.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Bowl Dimensions: 36"W x 18"D x 8"H
Overall Dimensions: 42"W x 28 3/4"D x 10"H
Cabinet Size: 42"
JULIEN stainless steel sink model 0171 is a single bowl Farmhouse kitchen sink and is part of JULIEN's Classic Collection. The bowl size is 36" (left-to-right) x 18" (front-to-back) x 8" (top-to-bottom). Overall dimensions are 42" (left-to-right) x 27.63" (front-to-back) x 10" (top-to-bottom). The recommended cabinet size (exterior dimensions) is 42".
The Classic Collection provides a streamlined look of perfectly rounded corners all welded and polished by hand. Generous proportions and functional ingenuity make this superbly made stylish collection as handy as it is handsome.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810