- Undermount d-shaped double bowl
- 16-gauge 304 stainless steel construction
- 18/10 Chrome-Nickel content
- Undercoated over bottom rubber pad and four side pads
- Finish: Bowl finished in Satin
- Installation: Paper template and mounting clips included
- Optional bottom grids and strainers available (Sold separately)
- Ships via UPS
- Click here for Stainless Steel Information
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
This model will fit into a 36"cabinet or wider
Overall: 31-7/8"W x 17-3/4"D
Left (Large) Bowl: 17-1/8"W x 15-3/4"D x 8"H
Right (Small) Bowl: 10-5/8"W x 12-1/8"D x 7"H
Minimum Cabinet Size: 36"
This Undermount Double Bowl Sink by Empire Industries features a large d-shaped left bowl and a smaller right bowl. Made from 16-gauge 304 stainless steel, the sinks feature an undercoating over the bottom rubber pad and four side pads to deaden the noise and retain heat. The kitchen sink is designed to be undermounted and can be installed under any solid surface. The sinks come with a paper template and mounting clips for installation. The large bowl is 17-1/8" wide by 15-3/4" deep by 8" high and the small bowl is 10-5/8" wide by 12-1/8" deep by 7" high. Bottom grids and strainers for both bowls are also available (sold separately). Ships via UPS.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|What is meant by "minimum cabinet size" of 36"? Depth? Height? Measured how?
Thanks. - Asked about product EI-KS507
| ||The sink will fit into a 36” W cabinet or wider. The Sink Specifications can be viewed here: Click here
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810