- John Boos ST4R1.5-M-SS Series 14-Gauge Stainless Steel Top Work Table, Marine Edge
- Countertop Material: 14-Gauge Stainless Steel Top, Type 300 Stainless Steel
- Countertop: Tig Welded, Exposed Welds Polished to Match Adjacent Surface
- Flat Top: Sound Deadened
- Finish: Stainless Steel with #4 Polish, Satin Finish
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Reinforced with 1" x 2" Channel Running Length of Table
- 1-1/2" Marine Edge on Front and 1-1/2" Backsplash on Rear with Side Edges 90 Degree Bend Down for Table Line-Up
- Stainless Steel Base
- Feet: 1" Adjustable Stainless Steel Bullet Feet
- Lower Shelf: 18-Gauge Stainless Steel
- Table Legs: 1-5/8" Round Outside Diameter, 16-Gauge Tubular Stainless Steel
- Gussets: Stainless Steel
- Shipped All Welded Set-Up (Fully Assembled)
- NSF Certified
- Made in USA
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
48" W x 30" D, Weight: 82 lbs.
60" W x 30" D, Weight: 98 lbs.
72" W x 30" D, Weight: 113 lbs.
72" W x 36" D, Weight: 139 lbs.
84" W x 24" D, Weight: 119 lbs.
Note: 84" Work Tables are Furnished with (6) Legs
Finished Size of Undershelf: Shelf Width = Minus 4-7/8" and Shelf Depth = Minus 4-1/4"
Work Table Height: 35-3/4" H
Great for commercial kitchens, the John Boos ST4R1.5-M-SS Series 14-Gauge Stainless Steel Top Work Table with Marine Edge is ideal for food preparations, prepping ingredients or assembling menu items. Available in multiple sizes and shipped all welded set-up. Made in USA. Pride and Craftsmanship are the key ingredients in everything John Boos does and there is no doubt that John Boos craftsmen love and know wood and stainless steel. They are experts in crafting top quality products of beauty, durability and function. Their pride in craftsmanship represents John Boos & Co.'s commitment to detail and is proudly displayed as the final touch to many of our heirloom quality products.
8 oz. Bottle - 3 or 12 Pack
*Cleans food residue, fingerprints, and kitchen grease
*Safe for use in food handling environments
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810