- Classic Country Work Table
- 1¾" thick solid edge grain Northern hard rock maple top
- Cream finish on top
- Dimensions: 35" High
- Slatted shelf, runs full length under the top
- Optional Utensil Drawers; 2 drawers available on 60" wide models only (available in drop-down menu)
- Optional wicker baskets available
- Optional 2-1/2" locking casters (available in drop-down menu)
- Optional towel bar available - only comes in natural and must be attached by the customer
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Available with various finish options
- Also available in American Cherry wood
- Also available with no shelf or 2 shelves
- 48"W x 36"D x 36"H have FREE Delivery by Truck to the Closest Threshold! Click here for more info….
- 60"W x 36"D x 36"H have FREE Delivery by Truck to the Closest Threshold! Click here for more info….
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
- Block Care Instructions
- Made in the USA
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Note: Top dimensions have a slight variance of 1/8"±
48"W x 36"D x 35"H
60"W x 36"D x 35"H
1-3/4" Thick Top
Drawer Size: 15"W x 16-1/4''D x 3''H
This Classic Country Work Table by John Boos offers substantial workspace and storage space, making it perfect for a busy kitchen. The table features a 36" depth and is available in 48" or 60" widths. The top is constructed of 1-3/4" thick solid edge-grain Northern hard rock maple with a Cream finish. The base has a slatted lower shelf for storage and comes in a variety of vibrant finishes. Optional wicker baskets, utensil drawers and commercial grade casters are also available.
5 oz. Tube - Available in a 3 or 12 Pack
*Combination of natural un-bleached beeswax & mineral oil
*Denser, thicker product than Mystery Oil - penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier and locks moisture in
16 oz. Tube - 3 or 12 Pack; 2 oz. Tube - 10 or 100 Pack
*Mixture of white mineral oil & beeswax
*Thinner product than the cream - more easily absorbed & penetrates more deeply into the grain of the wood to help protect & revitalize
Oil & cream available in sets with applicator *Anti-bacterial sponge prevents bacteria growth in sponge and on wood surfaces *Applicator also sold separately
New colored P.O.P. box design includes (1) Applicator, (1) Mystery Oil Bottle and (1) Board Cream Tube. All the content is securely placed in a custom die cut insert tray with simple care & maintenance instructions on the back of the box
|Very high quality
by: Penny from: -, In on: December 23, 2016
| ||High quality materials and craftsmanship. The color was exactly what I expected. I ordered this with an additional drawer. It doesn't pull out far enough in my opinion and is a bit short for a butcher knife.
by: Mary Kovash from: Helena, Mt on: July 13, 2015
| ||I was a little hesitant to order a table costing this much without seeing it first, but after reading reviews and researching I decided to. Delivery went without a hitch, very easy to put together and is amazing in my kitchen! I would not hesitate to order from this company again. Even when I had a question about my order, Kitchensource was very helpful and quick with their response. Excellent transaction!!
An Aoife Company LLC Store
1136-1146 Stratford Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810