- Classic Country Work Table
- 1¾" thick solid edge grain Northern hard rock maple top
- Cream finish on top
- Dimensions: 35" High
- 2 slatted shelves, run full length under the top
- Optional Utensil Drawers; 2 drawers available on 60" wide models only (available in drop-down menu)
- Optional wicker baskets
- Optional 2-1/2" locking casters (available in drop-down menu)
- Optional towel bar available - only comes in natural and must be attached by the customer
- This is an Eco-Friendly product
- Assembly required
- Available with various finish options
- Also available in American Cherry wood
- Also available with no shelves or 1 shelf
- 48"W x 36"D x 36"H have FREE Delivery by Truck to the Closest Threshold! Click here for more info….
- 60"W x 36"D x 36"H have FREE Delivery by Truck to the Closest Threshold! Click here for more info….
- How to Maintain your Butcher Block
- Block Care Instructions
- Made in the USA
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Note: Top dimensions have a slight variance of 1/8"±
48"W x 36"D x 35"H
60"W x 36"D x 35"H
1-3/4" Thick Top
Drawer Size: 15"W x 16-1/4''D x 3''H
The Classic Country Work Table from John Boos measures 36" deep by 35" high and is available in 48" or 60" widths to accommodate large kitchens. The Northern hard rock maple top is 1-3/4" thick and features an edge-grain construction and a Cream finish. Two slatted shelves provide ample storage for pots and pans, cookware or other kitchen essentials. Optional wicker baskets and utensil drawers create extra storage while 2-1/2" commercial-grade casters offer freedom of movement.
5 oz. Tube - Available in a 3 or 12 Pack
*Combination of natural un-bleached beeswax & mineral oil
*Denser, thicker product than Mystery Oil - penetrates deeply into the grains of the wood, leaves a silky wax barrier and locks moisture in
16 oz. Tube - 3 or 12 Pack; 2 oz. Tube - 10 or 100 Pack
*Mixture of white mineral oil & beeswax
*Thinner product than the cream - more easily absorbed & penetrates more deeply into the grain of the wood to help protect & revitalize
Oil & cream available in sets with applicator *Anti-bacterial sponge prevents bacteria growth in sponge and on wood surfaces *Applicator also sold separately
New colored P.O.P. box design includes (1) Applicator, (1) Mystery Oil Bottle and (1) Board Cream Tube. All the content is securely placed in a custom die cut insert tray with simple care & maintenance instructions on the back of the box
|I love my work table
by: Kristen from: Smiths Station, AL on: April 14, 2015
| ||I was somewhat nervous about making a purchase of this size and cost online. It's hard to know if it's really going to live up to the description. Well, IT DID!! The craftmenship is outstanding. There was NO shipping damage. It is so beautiful and functinal. Exactly as described.
by: david lieberman from: scottsdale, az on: January 20, 2012
| ||You need to make it clear that it comes unassembled. I felt like I had bought something from ikea. Not happy about having to put it together. For the expensive price it should have come assembled.
|Do you know the pound rating for this table? - Asked about product JB-C4836C-2S-CB
| ||The weight capacity for each shelf is 100lbs., and it needs to be evenly distributed. The top has not been weight rated.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
1136-1146 Stratford Avenue, Stratford, CT 06615
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810