- Stainless Steel Enclosed Table w/ Sliding Doors
- 3/4" Thick High Density Polyethylene Top
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Top is Sound Deadened
- Stainless steel base, cabinet & undershelf
- Type 300 Stainless Steel
- #4 Polish Satin Finish
- Reinforced with 1" x 2" channel running entire length of table
- 1-1/2" Stallion Edge On Front & Rear with Side Edges
- 90 Degree bend down for table line-up
- Undershelf is secured in a fixed position, 14-7/8" above floor
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Units 84" W and Up: Furnished with (6) Legs
- Approved by NSF & U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Shipped All Welded Set-Up (No Assembly Required)
- Made in the USA
- Care and Maintenance of Stainless Steel and Galvanized Tables
- Optional accessories Includes: Intermediate Shelves & Casters
Units 84" and Up Work Tables are Furnished with (6) LegsFinished Size of Undershelf:
Shelf Width = Width Minus 4-7/8" and Shelf Depth = Depth Minus 4-1/4"
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Shelf Width = Width Minus 4-7/8"
Shelf Depth = Depth Minus 4-1/4"
The Enclosed Stainless Steel Table w/ Sliding Doors by John Boos is available in multiple sizes. The table has a 3/4" Thick High Density Polyethylene Top, and a stainless steel base, undershelf and cabinet doors. Reinforced with 1"x2" channel running entire length of table, the enclosed table has a 1-1/2" Stallion Edge on Front & Rear with Side Edges. Makes a great stainless steel work table or stainless steel prep table.
8 oz. Bottle - 3 or 12 Pack
*Cleans food residue, fingerprints, and kitchen grease
*Safe for use in food handling environments
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810