- Aspen Kitchen Island & Two Stools
- Mahogany solids and cherry veneers
- Multi-step Rustic Cherry finish
- Island is sold individually or with a pair of bar stools. Additional stools are sold separately (See Matching Items)
- Recessed door panels
- Profiled edge top
- Bold molding detail
- Includes four storage drawers and a storage cabinet with one adjustable shelf
- Hidden sliding mechanism connected to the back two posts
- Mechanism provides easy mobility and independent movement of the two posts for expansion of the breakfast bar
- With the breakfast bar extended, the top surface depth expands from 26.75" to 39"
- Bar Stool is constructed of hardwood solids with a seat height that measures 24"
- Three piece set includes kitchen island and two bar stools
- Also sold separately
- Assembly required
- Ships via UPS/Fedex Ground
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Island: 48"W x 26-3/4"D x 36"H
Stools: 17-1/2"W x 21-1/2"D x 41"H
Create ambiance with a perfect balance of warmth and style with the Aspen Collection. The mahogany solids and cherry veneers of the Kitchen Island are warmed with a multi-step Rustic Cherry finish while recessed door panels, a profiled edge top, and bold molding detail draw the eye deeper in. Storage function can be found in the four storage drawers and a storage cabinet with one adjustable shelf but what makes this island really unique is the hidden sliding mechanism connected to the back two posts. The mechanism provides easy mobility and independent movement of the two posts for expansion of the breakfast bar. Either with the breakfast bar closed or in use, this piece has a polished look by being consistently styled on both the approach and working sides. With the breakfast bar extended, the top surface depth expands from 26.75" to 39". The Aspen Bar Stool is constructed of hardwood solids and has a seat height that measures 24". Three piece set includes the kitchen island and two bar stools and are also available separately.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: KRC3 from: Buchanan, VA on: December 1, 2013
| ||We ordered this and one of the pieces was a replacement piece. Tech support was very responsive and sent it quickly. The drawers are thin and feel flimsy.
On a positive note, it offers lots of storage and is easy to keep clean. Relatively easy to assemble.
|Is this solid wood or pressed wood? What are the dimentions of the drawers How much assembly is there. What is the weight?
Bette Kidd - Asked about product HS-5520-949
| ||Itís made out of mahogany woods and veneers.
This item comes in 5 cartons, weight: 58, 51, 99, 27, & 27lbs.
This island and stools all come disassembled.
Please view this image for the specifications - http://im-3.eefa.co/hs-5520-949-spec-s3.jpg
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810