- Clear acrylic that lets you see your spices and fine cabinetry
- Shelves adjust to hold different height & large diameter spice jars
- Racks are stackable without shelf interruptions
- Mount on the inside of your cabinetry or pantry door and lose as little as 3 ¼ inches in depth
- For more information on the double tier option call customer service at 1-800-667-8721
- These items are made to order and can not be cancelled after 3 days. They are non-returnable. Custom Items are Available - Custom Items Policy
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Available in 3 widths (8", 11" & 14") and 5 heights (16", 21", 26", 31" & 36")
3-1/4" deep (4" for large jars)
These are great! An acrylic Spice Rack that does so much, so well! Shelves adjust to hold different height spice jars as well as large diameter jars. These racks are stackable without shelf interruptions. Mount on the inside of your cabinetry or pantry door and lose as little as 3 ¼ inches in depth. Clear acrylic, so you see through to your spices and fine cabinetry. A full ¼" thick acrylic back allows mounting where you need it. Available in four heights and three widths.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Thanks, great product!!!!!
by: Mike Barnum ✔Verified Buyer from: Greenville, NC on: July 14, 2009
| ||I recently ordered and received a spice rack, #CI-SPRA21-8, that works perfectly in a special space. We really like it. Thanks, great product!!!!!
|How does the rack mount to the door... what are the dimensions of the mounting points? - Asked about product CI-SPRA31-11
| ||The Spice Rack is typically mounted with screws. You will need to drill holes in the backing of the Spice Rack where desired. Instructions are included with the Spice Rack on how to mount it. We also include a piece of "dummy" material to practice drilling the hole in. We recommend using at least six screws on our Spice Racks.
| ||83% of 6 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (5) | No (1)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810