- Frame is side mounted
- Side mount trays/baskets are height adjustable every 4"
- Baskets and trays in widths: 4-3/8", 6-1/4", 9", 11-5/8"
- Full Extension Pull-Out Frames w/ Soft & Silent automatic closing, providing full access
- Frames are made of epoxy-coated steel and are finished in Silver
- Base cabinet pull-out frames fit cabinets with a minimum inside depth of 485mm (19-1/8") and an inside cabinet width: basket width + 33mm (1-5/16")
- Frames are available Left Mounted or Right Mounted
- Intended for use with the baskets shown below only - sold separately - see accessories below to purchase
- Front Bracket 90º that secures base cabinet pull-out frame to the cabinet door - sold separately - see accessories below to purchase
- Load capacity: 53 lbs.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Frame: 1-5/16" W x 19-1/8" D x 19-1/2", 23-1/2" or 26" H
Minimum inside cabinet Dimensions:
basket width + 1-5/16" x 19-1/8" D x 20-7/8", 24" or 26-3/4" H
These Hafele Base Cabinet Pull-Out Frames are full extension and have a dampening function that slows the pull-out just before it closes for an automatic and quiet closing. The frames fit a minimum inside cabinet depth of 485mm (19-18") and an inside cabinet width or basket width of 33mm (1-5/16"). The base cabinet frames are made of epoxy-coated steel with a Silver finish. Wire storage baskets and ARENA Plus storage baskets with a melamine shelf and a chrome-plated surround are sold separately and available in four sizes. The 90° Front Bracket secures the frame to the cabinet door. A great way to create a custom pull out cabinet organizer!
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I have a 9 inch wide cabinet but these are 1 1/2" wide. do these come to fit 9 inch wide cabinets?
- Asked about product HA-545.59.266
| ||The first step in purchasing this item to select the frame. Next, you purchase the storage baskets: Click here Please review the accessories for the baskets that need to added on.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
|Does "right access" mean that the frame is mounted on the right or that the frame is mounted on the left so that you can access the shelf from the right?
thanks - Asked about product HA-545.59.278
| ||Right access means that the frame is mounted on the right.
| ||56% of 9 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (5) | No (4)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810