- Tilt-Out Laundry Hamper
- Lowered handles
- For hanging on a mounting rail attached to the cabinet door
- Designed higher at the front than the back, so it fits into a cabinet with the door front hinged at the base, instead of the side
- Door to which this unit mounts is opened under spring tension by approximately 27º
- To open or close, simply apply pressure directly to the door
Required Fittings: Click here to purchase
Mounting Bracket (HA-540.02.194):
- Screw mounted
- Width: 8-7/16"
- Material: Steel, Finish: Chrome Plated
- Spacing between holes: 6-19/64"
Hafele "Flap-Ex" Flap Hinge (HA-365.52.708):
- Completely assembled
- Includes 1 screw-on angular bracket, 1 round rod with plastic sleeve, 2 washers, 2 spiral springs, and 1 screw-on bearing, packed loose
- Holds door open in a preset position
- When the door is closed the flap is pushed back into the cabinet and secured by screw-mounted Mini Latch (HA-245.54.701)
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
9-3/8" W x 10-3/16" D x Front - 16-1/2" H, Rear - 14-3/8" H
For Cabinet Width: 11-3/4"
Capacity: 23.5 liters
15-1/4" W x 10-3/16" D x Front - 16-1/2" H, Rear - 14-3/8" H
For Cabinet Width: 17-3/4"
Capacity: 39 liters
Hafele's tilt-out wire laundry basket closet organizers are a practical addition to laundry room cabinets and closets. The lowered handle laundry hamper fits into tilt-out cabinets that have hinges at the base of the door. The wire baskets are higher at the front and have lowered handles so they can be hung on a mounting rail. The laundry hampers are available in two widths to fit most tilt-out cabinets. The mounting bracket is designed for screw mounting and uses a Hospa 4.0mm screw. The Flap-Ex flap stay holds the door open in a preset position and comes completely assembled with all the necessary hardware. The laundry hamper and mounting bracket are made of chrome-plated steel.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810