- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Delaney's Rose Cabinet Pull
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Enameled Antique Pewter and Blue, Enameled Dark Brass and Yellow, Enameled Dark Brass and Rose or Enameled Dark Brass
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 3-7/8" (Actual Size) 98mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 1-1/4" (Actual Size) 32mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Center to Center: 3" (Actual Size) 76mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 2.6 oz.
Notting Hills' Delaney's Rose drawer pulls, part of the Rose Series, combine the beauty of a rose and vine design with colorful enamel. Hand-cast in solid pewter or solid bronze, the cabinet hardware is available in three finish combinations -- Yellow Ochre/Dark Brass, Cadet Blue/Pewter and Rose/Dark Brass. All pulls are coated with a protective lacquer to preserve the finish. The pulls come with a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship. Matching knobs are available to complete your ensemble.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810