- Notting Hill Chateau Collection Fleur-de-Lis Rectangle Cabinet Pull
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Copper or Antique Pewter
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 4" (Actual Size) 102mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 1" (Actual Size) 25mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Center to Center: 3" (Actual Size) 76mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 2.8 oz.
Add a regal flair to your kitchen or bathroom cabinets and even your furniture with Notting Hill's Fleur-de-lis cabinet pulls. Hand-cast in the U. S. A., of solid pewter or solid brass, the pulls are available in an Antique Pewter, Antique Brass or Antique Copper finish. All pulls are coated with a protective lacquer to preserve the finish. Notting Hill cabinet hardware comes with a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship and carries Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyrights. Matching knobs are also available.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|Kitchen cabinet drawer pulls
by: Terry Barket ✔Verified Buyer from: Little Rock, AR on: February 6, 2012
| ||Fabulous product. I am so very glad we did it right and spent a little more than anticipated. The pulls look great in our country French kitchen, as opposed to the very worn brass pulls that were installed when the house was built some 30 yrs. ago.
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810