- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Dragonfly Cabinet Pull
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Antique Copper or Antique Pewter
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 3-7/8" (Actual Size) 98mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 1-1/8" (Actual Size) 29mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Center to Center: 3" (Actual Size) 76mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 2.4 oz.
The Dragonfly pulls by Notting Hill are inspired by the Art Nouveau and Arts and Crafts movements of the early 20th century. Hand-cast in solid bronze or solid pewter and made in the U. S. A., these decorative pulls are available in an Antique Pewter or Antique Copper finish. Matching knobs and hinge plates are available to complete the look. The cabinet hardware carries a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship as well as a Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyright.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810