- Notting Hill Classic Collection Round Renaissance Etch Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Antique Copper, Brite Brass, Brilliant Pewter or Dark Brass
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Diameter: 1-7/16" (Actual Size) 37mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 1.4 oz.
Notting Hill's Renaissance Etch knob, part of the Classic Collection, has the fine detail of the Renaissance design etched in for an inverse look. Handcrafted in the U. S. A., these cabinet knobs are available in a Brite Brass finish. All Notting Hill knobs are coated with a protective lacquer to preserve the finish. They come with a lifetime guarantee against flaws in craftsmanship and carry Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyrights. Matching pulls are available.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810