- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Delaney's Rose Round Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Enameled Antique Pewter and Blue, Enameled Dark Brass and Yellow, Enameled Dark Brass and Rose or Enameled Dark Brass
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Diameter: 1-7/16" (Actual Size) 37mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 1.4 oz.
The Delaney's Rose kitchen cabinet knob, part of Notting Hills Rose Series, combines the beauty of a rose and vine design with colorful enamel. Hand-cast in solid pewter or solid bronze, the cabinet hardware is available in three finish combinations -- Yellow Ochre/Dark Brass, Cadet Blue/Pewter and Rose/Dark Brass. All knobs are coated with a protective lacquer to preserve the finish. The knobs come with a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship. Matching pulls are available to complete your ensemble.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
|I love these
by: Alicia ✔Verified Buyer from: New York, NY on: July 19, 2010
| ||They are beautiful pulls that remind me of the Artist Mucha and of antique parisian stained glass. love them!
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810