- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Monarch Butterflies Round Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Enameled Antique Brass or Enameled Antique Pewter
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Diameter: 1-3/8" (Actual Size) 35mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 1.3 oz.
Three graceful butterflies decorate the Monarch Butterflies cabinet knob from Notting Hill. These finely detailed knobs are available in an Enameled Pewter or Enameled Brass finish and are preserved with a protective lacquer. All cabinet hardware is made in the U. S. A. and comes with a lifetime guarantee against flaws in craftsmanship and carries Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyrights.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810