- Notting Hill Florals & Leaves Collection Florid Leaves Round Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Antique Brass, Antique Copper, Antique Pewter or Satin Nickel
- Mounting Hardware: 8-32 x 1'' Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Diameter: 1-3/8" (Actual Size) 35mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 7/8" (Actual Size) 22mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 1.3 oz.
Bring the garden indoors with the elaborately designed Florid Leaves knobs and pulls by Notting Hill. Beautifully crafted, this cabinet hardware is made in the U. S. A. with the highest quality of craftsmanship. They are hand-cast in solid pewter and are available in an Antique Pewter, Antique Brass, Antique Copper, or Satin Nickel finish. All knobs have a protective lacquer to preserve the finish. They have a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship and also carry the Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyrights. These timeless designs will enhance the beauty and character of any room.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Kim Bakic ✔Verified Buyer from: Anchorage, AK on: November 5, 2019
| ||These knobs are beautiful, slightly large - but that shows the image more beautifully.
by: Teresa Gabel ✔Verified Buyer from: Williamsburg, VA on: March 18, 2019
| ||A little on the pricey side, but if you want quality and durability, then you want Notting Hill products. The raftsmanship is impeccable AND they are made in the USA, an added bonus!
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810