- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Cicada on Leaves Cabinet Hinge Plate Set (Sold in Pairs)
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Antique Pewter or Brite Nickel
- Decorative Pieces Used to Embellish your Own Exposed Hinges
- Installation: Used to Install the Plates Next to Exposed Hinge
- For Best Results Combine Hinges that Measures atleast 2'' in Height
- Mounting Hardware: (6) #2 x 1/2'' Wood Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
- Compatible Hinges are Available (Sold Separately) Click Here
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 1-1/4" (Actual Size) 32mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 2-5/8" (Actual Size) 67mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 1/8" (Actual Size) 3mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 0.5 oz.
The exquisite detail of the Cicada on Leaves hinge plates by Notting Hill make them a work of art for your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, or a beautiful accent for your furniture. Made in the U. S. A and hand-cast in solid pewter, these hinge plates are available in an Antique Pewter or Brite Nickel finish. Each hinge plate carries a lifetime guarantee against flaws in craftsmanship and bears the Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyright.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
by: Cindy Brennan ✔Verified Buyer from: Filer, Id on: April 1, 2010
| ||The hinge covers are so strikingly beautiful that they make the cabinet go from nice to unique. Wow, what a difference. Thank you for your wonderful product and fast shipping.
An Aoife Company LLC Store
500 Bic Drive, Suite 103, Milford, CT 06461
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810