- Notting Hill Period Pieces Collection Dragonfly Cabinet Hinge Plate Set (Sold in Pairs)
- Material: Made of 100% Lead Free Fine Solid Pewter
- Finish: Antique Copper or Antique Pewter
- Decorative Pieces Used to Embellish your Own Exposed Hinges
- Installation: Used to Install the Plates Next to Exposed Hinge
- For Best Results Combine Hinges that Measures atleast 2'' in Height
- Mounting Hardware: (6) #2 x 1/2'' Wood Screws (Included)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Exceptional Clarity of Detail
- Protective Lacquer to Preserve Finish
- Alternative Finishes & Custom Designs are Available
- Handcrafted to the Highest Quality Standards by Craftsmen
- Lifetime Guarantee Against Defects in Craftsmanship
- Made in the USA
Notting Hill Image Disclaimer: Due to the hand-finished nature of our hardware – finishes may vary slightly from photos or samples.
- Compatible Hinges are Available (Sold Separately) Click Here
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
Total Width: 1-1/2" (Actual Size) 38mm (Approximate Size)
Total Height: 2-1/2" (Actual Size) 64mm (Approximate Size)
Projection: 1/8" (Actual Size) 3mm (Approximate Size)
Weight: 0.5 oz.
The Dragonfly cabinet hinges by Notting Hill are inspired by the Art Nouveau and Arts and Crafts movements of the early 20th century. Hand-cast in solid bronze or solid pewter and made in the U. S. A., these decorative hinge plates are available in an Antique Pewter or Antique Copper finish. Matching pulls and knobs are available to complete the look. The cabinet hardware carries a lifetime guarantee against defects in craftsmanship as well as a Notting Hill Decorative Hardware copyright.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
Is the price shown per pair as depicted here ? - Asked about product NH-NHH-907-AC
| ||The item is priced individually.
| ||0% of 0 people found this useful. Was this useful to you? Yes (0) | No (0)|
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810