- Buck Snort Southwest Collection Cowboy Boot Left or Right Face Cabinet Knob
- Material: Made of Solid Cast Zinc
- Constructed: Plated and Sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer Finish
- Finish: Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter
- Mounting Hardware Included: 8-32 UNC Combination Drive Screw (1'' Philips Drive #6 Phosphate Sharp Point Screw)
- Decorative Hardware Style: Traditional
- Best Suited for Kitchen, Bathroom or Closet
- Warranty: Guarantees against Defects and Workmanship for a Period of 1 Year
- Made in the USA
Buck Snort Image Disclaimer: All brushed and machined finishes are created by hand to add texture to the item. We hold a tight range of acceptance of color variation, however, a slight variance in the texture and tone of these items can occur. We consider these variances to be minimal; slight variations are normal.
(W = side to side) (D = front to back) (H = top to bottom)
BS-042 Total Width: 2-11/16" W (Actual Size)
Total Height: 2-1/2" H (Actual Size)
Projection: 1" Depth (Actual Size)
Weight: 2.2 oz.
BS-243 Total Width: 2-3/4" W (Actual Size)
Total Height: 2-3/8" H (Actual Size)
Projection: 7/8" Depth (Actual Size)
Weight: 2.8 oz.
Whether during the Cowboy Boot's first appearance in the 1870's, or their return as high fashion footwear in the 1970's, the Southwest Collection Cowboy Boot Left or Right Face Cabinet Knob by Buck Snort have remained an American original. The Southwest Collection has matching items to coordinate and update your cabinets in your kitchen, bathroom or any cabinetry in your home (each items sold separately). Buck Snort distinctive decorative drawer pulls and knobs cabinet hardware features one piece, cast construction and available in 3 finishes: Nickel, Oil Rubbed Bronze or Pewter. Each piece of cabinet hardware Buck Snort produces are made of solid cast zinc, plated and sealed with a ''Baked On'' Lacquer finish. Each piece is individually packaged and includes the necessary mounting hardware.
Ships via UPS/FedEx Ground
An Aoife Company LLC Store
6 Landmark Square, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
Tel: (203) 374-5425 Fax: (203) 373-0810